Member Retention Officer
The Key prides itself on providing outstanding services that help our busy members work with increased knowledge, confidence and capacity. By delivering on our commitments to them, we keep them happy and retain them as members. If you feel you’ve got what it takes to become one of our exceptional team, this could be the role for you.
As member retention officer, you’ll be responsible for securing the renewal of schools, and trust memberships. Building relationships with schools across the country, you will ensure our members continue with us and fully understand our range of services, and how we can support them to work more efficiently.
Over the phone and via email, you’ll raise the profile of The Key, building on our renewal campaigns.
Day-to-day, you’ll speak with our members, contributing to our high retention and renewal rates. More specifically you’ll be responsible for:
- Securing renewal decisions through calls and personalised emails
- Generating and escalating new membership leads
- Up-selling additional services to current members
- Maintaining high levels of member satisfaction
- Developing the accuracy of our membership database using our customer relationship management system
- Creatively matching the needs of members and prospective members with our services and content
- Making use of data, our customer relationship management system and your understanding of the sector to find opportunities for further engagement to ensure a successful renewal
- Contacting members throughout the annual renewal cycle to ensure engagement with the service
You will have the ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders across the country, be comfortable in handling objections from members as well as being driven and motivated by renewing schools memberships.
You will have experience of working in a target driven role involving outbound sales calls.
You will also have:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Sales and objection handling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and take responsibility for your own workload, while working with the team to foster best practice
- Strong attention to detail and administrative experience
This is a full-time appointment
Salary: £23,000 – £26,000 based on experience (with a discretionary company bonus)
How to apply:
The deadline for applications is 6pm Tuesday 31July 2018.
If you have an questions please email email@example.com
Software Test Engineer
We’re looking for somebody who can automate a regression test, find all the things that annoy our members before they do, and keep the rest of our engineers on their toes with your bug hunting prowess.
As a Software Test Engineer, you’ll know how to drive tools like Jira, Selenium, Robot, SoapUI, Cucumber and Gherkin. Day to day, you’ll work with our product teams to create reusable testing components and scripts so our members aren’t the first to find a problem. You’ll be lazy enough to dislike repetitive, manual testing and motivated enough to make sure our testing team has as little of that to do as possible. You’ll also write masterworks of defect poetry and enjoy working as part of a team.
You’ll be joining a leading EdTech company getting involved and driving forward the Test/QA capability for products such as The Key for School Leaders, which is used by over 120,000 members in over 10,500 schools in England.
Working with a great team of developers, project managers and product owners, you’ll get the opportunity to contribute across a range of new and existing products. As a member of the Testing Team you will be responsible for the Automated, Manual and Exploratory testing of The Key’s software products and services.
Location: Plymouth, London, or remote
Job type: full-time, fixed term 12 month (maternity cover)
Salary: £24,000 to £36,000 based on experience
You will have:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work in collaboration with product team members in remote locations
- 2-3 years work experience in commercial software testing
- Expertise in test automation in your tool of choice (not necessarily ours)
- Experience with a major server-side web development stack
- The ability to collaborate and get things done as part of a team
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Proven experience with API and UI testing
It would desirable if you had:
- Experience automating tests for a SaaS web platform
- Worked in an Agile and/or Scrum setting
- Scripting skills (Bash, Ruby, Python or Perl)
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Release Management, Continuous Delivery
- Selenium, Robot, Cucumber/Gherkin skills
- Testing experience with Google Cloud and Google APIs
How to apply
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Thursday 12 July
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org