For the past two years, one of the most popular articles on our school governor site has been the ‘In the news‘ round-up of news stories relevant to governors. We have now introduced this to our school leader site as well, bringing together some of the key news stories from the past two weeks that relate to the school sector.
Members of The Key for School Leaders can read the article in full here, and can also choose to subscribe to automatic email updates whenever new stories are included.
Featured in this fortnight’s round-up:
- Nicky Morgan promises to reduce teachers’ workload
- Study shows incentives have no effect on GCSE results
- DfE announces independent review into Teaching Assistant Standards
- More students to get A* grades in foreign language A-levels, says Ofqual
- Liberal Democrats’ pre-manifesto proposes mandatory PSHE