As part of our commercially successful team, you will be the account manager for The Key’s business accounts with local authorities and groups of schools across England. A natural networker and relationship manager, you will focus on expanding account revenue whilst maintaining long-term strategic relationships.
Our account managers are at the forefront of the rapidly changing landscape of the education sector, and identifying and taking advantage of new commercial risks and opportunities will be a major part of your role. We are a customer-facing team, and the research and intelligence-gathering we carry out in the sector has a significant impact on the company’s success and market understanding.
The Key moves quickly to meet market demand and changing customer needs, and you will play a key role in this by assimilating our new products and services into tailored account strategies with a strong focus on increasing revenue generation.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Building and managing long-term relationships with stakeholders up to C-suite and board level
- Promoting and selling a range of membership solutions to support schools
- Implementing and managing a revenue retention and acquisition strategy for accounts in line with our commercial objectives
- Managing complex sales cycles, understanding the demands at each step of the process through to contract and pricing negotiation
- Networking extensively with decision-making organisations in the education sector in England to grow brand awareness
- Acting as an ambassador for The Key in external presentations, meetings and conferences to increase brand awareness and strength of relationships
- Internal relationship management: building strong relationships with your fellow account managers and regional development managers to achieve individual and team targets
- Analysis and data management: interrogating data in our systems to determine the effectiveness of renewal and acquisition campaigns
- Integrity: We are trusted by thousands of schools in the country and it is important that we maintain the strong relationships we have built over the past ten years. This is something we value very highly and our team has a strong reputation for collaborative working.
You will have a minimum of 1 years experience working with commercial partners particularly multi stakeholder relationships, alongside experience working in a target based environment. You will have outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills, as well as excellent written and spoken English.
You will also have: :
- Experience of delivering presentations
- Experience of managing your own workload and creating and developing new opportunities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- A passion for education (although previous experience within education is not essential)
This is a full-time appointment
Location: City of London
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 (+ commission)
How to apply:
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Sunday 17 February
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org