You’ll be given an existing pipeline and a great territory to work in to ensure you hit the ground running. We are looking for a high achiever as we expect great things from this role in order to continue our double digit growth, and to make a difference to school leaders across the country every day. You’ll be given all the support and tools to succeed.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organised, motivated to increase sales, eager to enhance the company’s reputation, and be able to look for new and creative ways to market our services.
- Build and grow a pipeline by identifying and targeting potential partners and groups of schools/partner organisations, to ensure quarterly and annual targets are met, adapting plans and activity where necessary
- Pitch and sell to prospective groups of schools and local authorities via the telephone, written communications, proposals, tenders, face-to-face meetings, presentations and networking opportunities
- Negotiate effectively to secure the best possible revenue for The Key
- Develop a sound understanding of the wider education sector in the context of school leadership and governance, using this knowledge to enhance sales consultation
- Research and map the market potential for the given territory, including the make-up of school groups and multi academy trusts in the region, local authorities, the political landscape, interrelationships, partnerships and existing Key advocates for leverage
- Write and execute an quarterly sales plan, outlining activity and prospects that will meet or exceed targets
- Determine decision-makers and opportunities through expert networking, relationship building and research
Come and join us on this exciting journey!
Experience: Minimum 3 years
Read more about what we do here:
How to apply:
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Sunday 28th April
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org