The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of knowledge and know-how to education leaders determined to make a difference. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute sector intelligence, tools, services and resources that give leaders the knowledge to act.
We are looking for a credit controller to join our small and friendly finance team who will be responsible for the management of cash collection across the group. You will take the lead in developing and implementing strategies and processes to support predictable cash collection within our standard payment terms. Using your expert knowledge of our products and services and your natural tenacity you will resolve payment and invoice queries to expedite settlement of debts.
- Monitor and collect payments by contacting members on a daily basis via phone and email
- Build and maintain good working relationships with both members and internal colleagues
- Timely and effectively collect member’s debts
- Resolve any member’s financial queries that arise
- Process credit card payments
- Keep excellent customer records electronically
The ideal person
- Have at least 2-3 years of credit control experience (with a focus on at least 50 outbound calls a day)
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Have a persuasive, tenacious style
- Be a self starter and happy to work independently
It would be nice if you:
- Have experience in a subscription business
- Have an interest/previous experience of working in the education or public sector
- Are CCIM qualified or equivalent
If you don’t meet all of the above but have a genuine interest in joining our team please get in touch – we’d be very happy to chat.
Why work for us
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun. We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
How to apply
Please upload your CV and answer a few short questions when prompted.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Monday 27th January 2020.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.