The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of knowledge and know-how to education leaders determined to make a difference. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute sector intelligence, tools, services and resources that give leaders the knowledge to act.
We are looking for a HR co-ordinator to join our small and friendly People Team. Our mission is to make The Key a great place to work by providing effective and down to earth HR support to our talented and growing team of 150 employees. As a natural people person, you will co-ordinate recruitment campaigns, support with induction, manage on-boarding and off-boarding of new starters and leavers, maintain employee records and look after staff benefits.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing recruitment campaigns – from advertising roles on job boards and social media to scheduling interviews, preparing interview packs and communicating with candidates
- New starter and leaver administration – issuing contracts and welcome gifts, carrying out pre-employment screening checks, collecting required documentation and setting up/deactivating system access
- Induction support – working with hiring managers to plan and co-ordinate induction programmes
- Managing employee records and data – ensuring staff records are updated promptly and maintained to the highest standards
- Overseeing employee wellbeing and benefits – communicating company benefits to staff and being the first point of contact for queries
The ideal person
- Have a good understanding of HR practices and processes, particularly in recruitment campaigns, and two years’ experience in a similar HR role
- Be a natural ‘people person’, with excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Have strong administration skills and a keen eye for detail
- Have excellent time-management skills, with the ability to manage a busy workload and prioritise and multi-task efficiently
- Be a good team player with a strong work ethic and sense of shared responsibility for achieving team goals
- Have an interest in the education sector
If you don’t meet all of the above but have a genuine interest in joining our team please get in touch – we’d be very happy to chat.
Why work for us
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun. We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
We’re serious about flexibility, so if you would like to work part time, or more flexibly in any way please get in touch and we will accommodate where we can.
How to apply
Please upload your CV and covering letter below. In your cover letter please explain why you think you would be right for this role, how your experience fits, and why you would like to work at The Key
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Tuesday 12th November.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.