The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of knowledge and know-how to education leaders determined to make a difference. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute sector intelligence, tools, services and resources that give leaders the knowledge to act.
We are looking for a content designer to join our content team. Your job is to design and create a programme of practical information to help academy trust leaders to run their trusts effectively. You will:
- Carry out needs analysis, spending time with trust leaders to understand their problems, developing your user research skills with the support of our user research team
- Solve user needs with great content, scoping, commissioning and creating highly practical, digital content. You’ll decide on the best way to deliver information to help your users move forward quickly
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with subject matter experts in schools, central trust teams and beyond
- Work closely with our marketing team, to distribute content to your users at the critical point in time
- Analyse the performance of content and tools, working with our digital team to understand user behaviour
- Iterate and improve our content, based on user feedback.
- Work in an agile environment. You’ll deliver content on-time, in-full and respond to changing deadlines and priorities
The ideal person
- Have extensive experience of writing digital content, with proven ability to create content that is accessible and usable
- Have a deep understanding of the schools sector and a demonstrable appetite to learn more. Awareness of the academy trust sector is a considerable advantage
- Have excellent data-driven and creative instincts, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Have ahighly collaborative nature and ability to take feedback
It would be nice if you:
- Have proven experience in content performance metrics and using feedback to improve content
- Have experience of managing a high-quality service
- Have the ability to play a leading role in developing and sustaining a creative and committed team culture
If you don’t meet all of the above but have a genuine interest in joining our team please get in touch – we’d be very happy to chat.
Why work for us
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun. We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
How to apply
Please upload your CV and covering letter below. In your cover letter please explain why you think you would be right for this role, how your experience fits, and why you would like to work at The Key.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Sunday 15th March.
If you have any questions please email Georgina at firstname.lastname@example.org.