The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of knowledge and know-how to education leaders determined to make a difference. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute sector intelligence, tools, services and resources that give leaders the knowledge to act.
We are looking for a bright Marketing Executive who’s early in their career and hungry to join a 15+ strong marketing team with specialists in areas including product marketing, digital marketing, demand generation, content marketing, social media and events.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be a central part of the Product Marketing Team, and will own a marketing programme that supports both product marketers and the sales team in driving ambitious results. You will:
- Build and execute multi-channel B2B demand generation programmes
- Write email copy that resonates and drives action
- Organise events – both our own as well as our presence at trade shows
- Create new collateral and manage the inventory of existing marketing assets
- Create customer case studies and develop new proof points for our products
- Work with our stakeholders on partner marketing activities
- Report on campaign effectiveness
This is a great place to work if you are super passionate about marketing and keen to learn.
The ideal person
- Be able to write copy that lets our products shine
- Know how to organise yourself so we have complete confidence that you’re always one step ahead and can thrive under the challenge of a diverse workload
- Have a positive and proactive attitude and be able to generate ideas on how we might solves the challenges we come across
- Have a keen interest in the education sector
It would be nice if you:
- Have B2B marketing knowledge and/or experience
- Have outstanding communications skills
- Have strong data analysis and preparations skills
- Have excellent team working skills and are adept at managing various stakeholders/agendas
If you don’t meet all of the above but have a genuine interest in joining our team please get in touch – we’d be very happy to chat.
Why work for us
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun. We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
How to apply
Please upload your CV below and answer a few short questions on the application page.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Thursday 5th March.
If you have any questions please email Georgina at email@example.com.
Please note that face-to-face interviews are expected to take place the w/c 16th March, with telephone interviews and a timed task in the weeks prior to this.