The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of knowledge and know-how to education leaders determined to make a difference. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute sector intelligence, tools, services and resources that give leaders the knowledge to act.
The Key is on a journey to embed customer success into our business. This new role will allow the ideal candidate to design and implement change that speaks to this, working with multiple stakeholders across the organization. Your primary focus will be on our mid-market (low-touch) accounts, looking at how we can deliver an exceptional post-sale experience that scales.
You will be accountable for the success of ~150 accounts, and hold overall retention responsibility for your team. You will bring experience and knowledge to the role that allows you to coach and manage our Member Experience Officers to achieve exceptional results.
The ideal person
- Customer success or relationship management experience – you will bring proven experience and successful results to the role that allow you to credibly support and facilitate change within the team and across the business.
- Leadership experience – CPD and continual development is a huge part of our company values. You will lead a team of 2 Member Experience Officers, imparting your knowledge and experience to support their success and development.
- A genuine passion and motivation for providing outstanding experiences – we know that happy members buy more and stay with us. Our products give education leaders the knowledge to act in their role – your job will be to ensure we’re delivering empowerment to our members at all times.
- Curiosity and proactiveness to drive improvement – you will have sound knowledge and understanding of systems, reporting and the concept of customer success, alongside autonomy. These elements together will drive you to always seek improvement opportunities.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation methods – this will be key to your success in the role as you will need to balance the leadership of your team and management of your accounts carefully.
- Knowledge of or an interest in the education sector
If you don’t meet all of the above but have a genuine interest in joining our team please get in touch – we’d be very happy to chat.
Why work for us
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun. We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
We’re serious about flexibility, so if you would like to work part time, or more flexibly in any way please get in touch and we will accommodate where we can.
How to apply
Please upload your CV and covering letter below. In your cover letter please explain why you think you would be right for this role, how your experience fits, and why you would like to work at The Key
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Sunday 25th October.
If you have any questions please email Georgina at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made at any step of the recruitment process, including telephone/video interviews, written tasks and face-to-face interviews.