The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of knowledge and know-how to education leaders determined to make a difference. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute sector intelligence, tools, services and resources that give leaders the knowledge to act.
As a Member Experience Officer at The Key, you will work in a small team of passionate individuals striving to provide an unrivalled level of member experience. You will work with 2 other Member Experience Officers, owning your own designated geographical territory of schools and small groups schools. Your primary role will be to ensure that your accounts are happy and getting the most out of their subscription so that when it comes around to their renewal, the experience they have received from The Key ensures we maintain and improve on market leading service.
You will be targeted on engagement activity and renewal performance, working closely with your other team members in Member Success and your territorial counterparts in the Business Development and Account Management teams to achieve both personal and team objectives.
- Secure renewal decisions through calls and personalised emails
- Upsell additional services to current members
- Generate and escalate new membership leads
- Maintain high levels of member satisfaction
- Make use of data, our customer relationship management system and your understanding of the sector to find opportunities for further engagement to ensure a successful renewal
- Contact members throughout the annual renewal cycle to ensure engagement with the service
The ideal person
- Have experience in customer service and/or sales
- Possess an interest in the education sector
- Demonstrate good influencing and negotiation skills
- Have a genuine passion for our members and a motivation for providing an outstanding experience throughout their member journey
- Possess good command of written and spoken English to produce high quality, accurate written materials
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to take responsibility for their own day-to-day work and take initiative to prioritise their own workload, meeting tight deadlines
- Be receptive and accepting to working in changing environments through embracing new ideas and challenges and having a flexible attitude to work
It would be nice if you:
- Have experience within a membership or subscription based organisation
- Have knowledge of Salesforce CRM and/or Zuora subscription platform
- Have the ability to collate and present data to develop a case for a particular course of action
- Can work creatively to resolve problems and develop new initiatives
- Are willing to take on cross-team responsibilities, working with others to achieve wider team goals and development
If you don’t meet all of the above but have a genuine interest in joining our team please get in touch – we’d be very happy to chat.
Why work for us
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun. We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
How to apply
Please upload your CV and cover letter below. In your cover letter please explain why you think you would be right for this role, how your experience fits, and why you would like to work at The Key
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Monday 27th January 2020.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.