The Key prides itself on providing outstanding services that help our busy members work with increased knowledge, confidence and capacity. By delivering on our commitments to them, we keep them happy and retain them as members. If you feel you’ve got what it takes to become one of our exceptional team, this could be the role for you.
As member retention officer, you’ll be responsible for securing the renewal of schools, and trust memberships. Building relationships with schools across the country, you will ensure our members continue with us and fully understand our range of services, and how we can support them to work more efficiently.
Over the phone and via email, you’ll raise the profile of The Key, building on our renewal campaigns.
Day-to-day, you’ll speak with our members, contributing to our high retention and renewal rates. More specifically you’ll be responsible for:
- Securing renewal decisions through calls and personalised emails
- Generating and escalating new membership leads
- Up-selling additional services to current members
- Maintaining high levels of member satisfaction
- Developing the accuracy of our membership database using our customer relationship management system
- Creatively matching the needs of members and prospective members with our services and content
- Making use of data, our customer relationship management system and your understanding of the sector to find opportunities for further engagement to ensure a successful renewal
- Contacting members throughout the annual renewal cycle to ensure engagement with the service
You will have the ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders across the country, be comfortable in handling objections from members as well as being driven and motivated by renewing schools memberships.
You will have experience of working in a target driven role involving outbound sales calls.
You will also have:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Sales and objection handling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and take responsibility for your own workload, while working with the team to foster best practice
- Strong attention to detail and administrative experience
This is a full-time appointment
Salary: £23,000 – £26,000 based on experience (with a discretionary company bonus)
How to apply:
The deadline for applications is 6pm Tuesday 31July 2018.
If you have an questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org