The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of knowledge and know-how to education leaders determined to make a difference. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute sector intelligence, tools, services and resources that give leaders the knowledge to act.
We are looking for a Member Success Manager to join our Member Success team and manage the entire post-sale experience of approximately 50 strategic accounts. You will be accountable for the retention of your accounts and support increasing lifetime value. You’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating members and more. As a Member Success Manager, you will:
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable members by understanding their needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful roll-out of The Key to members
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with members about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Represent the voice of the member to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
The ideal person
You will have:
- A proven successful record in customer success, account management or relationship management
- Knowledge of or interest in the UK education sector
- An empathetic, positive attitude with a passion to help our members reach their goals
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience within a membership or subscription based organisation
- Experience of working with or within Local Authorities or Multi-Academy Trusts
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and/or Zuora subscription platform, and/or Gainsight
If you don’t meet all of the above but have a genuine interest in joining our team please get in touch – we’d be very happy to chat.
Why work for us
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun. We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
We’re serious about flexibility, so if you would like to work part time, or more flexibly in any way please get in touch and we will accommodate where we can.
How to apply
Please upload your CV and covering letter below. In your cover letter please explain why you think you would be right for this role, how your experience fits, and why you would like to work at The Key.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Monday 8th February.
If you have any questions please email Georgina at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made at any step of the recruitment process, including telephone/video interviews, written tasks and face-to-face interviews.