The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of knowledge and know-how to education leaders determined to make a difference. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute sector intelligence, tools, services and resources that give leaders the knowledge to act.
We are looking for an ambitious Product Marketing Executive to join our team to lead marketing for our flagship product, The Key for School Leaders, used by 100,000 members. You will work closely with our product manager and content lead to translate new product features and customer insights into exciting and emotive campaigns that engage our current members and draw in new ones.
- Craft impactful value propositions relevant to all of our customer segments
- Plan, devise and execute the member acquisition and engagement campaigns
- Analyse and optimise our member journeys and experiences
The ideal person
- You have a way with words… We’re looking for outstanding writing skills
- You like numbers… This role demands an analytical mindset
- You are super organised… Project management skills should be second nature
- You are passionate… We deeply care about supporting education leaders
If you don’t meet all of the above but have a genuine interest in joining our team please get in touch – we’d be very happy to chat.
Why work for us
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun. We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
We’re serious about flexibility, so if you would like to work part time, or more flexibly in any way please get in touch and we will accommodate where we can.
How to apply
Please upload your CV [and covering letter] below.
In your cover letter please explain why you think you would be right for this role, how your experience fits, and why you would like to work at The Key.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on 22nd October 2019
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.