We’re looking for a product marketer to bring fresh ideas on using a range of channels to generate leads, nurture interest, and deliver growth in our products for multi-academy trusts (MATs) and local authorities.
You’ll join a collaborative, multidisciplinary marketing team in a friendly, rewarding working environment.
The product marketing executive will deliver the engagement and growth strategy for group memberships of our products for school leaders and governors. You will also deliver the engagement and growth strategy for The Key for MAT Leaders – a new online content platform that provides senior managers in MATs with the resources they need in order to lead, manage and grow groups of academy schools. You will work closely with the product manager, and product marketing, sales, content, digital and design teams to:
- Develop and implement the launch, onboarding, sales and engagement strategy for The Key for MAT Leaders
- Deliver campaigns which maximise retention and cross-selling to schools who purchase our products via MATs, LAs or school clusters
- Increase penetration of our full range of products among schools in MATs, LAs or school clusters
- Increase usage and advocacy among users within schools who purchase membership via groups of schools
- Generate leads among senior stakeholders in local authorities and multi-academy trusts, nurture those leads, and support the sales team to engage with them
- Optimise the group membership experience and build a greater sense of membership, ensuring that our brand, messages and values are reinforced in all member communications
This is an ideal job for a B2B marketing executive who is looking for a new challenge within a fast-moving sector. It offers real scope for development, and the chance to make the role your own.
Location: Central London
Contract: full-time, permanent
Salary: £26,000-£30,000 based on experience
The ideal candidate will have excellent copywriting skills, a good understanding of marketing techniques across a range of channels, with two to three years’ B2B marketing experience.
You will also have:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong data analysis and preparation skills
- Good existing knowledge of email marketing tools and CRM systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Good team-working skills and be adepts at managing various stakeholders/agendas
- Be able to suggest and implement creative ideas to reach and engage with groups of schools
- Excellent time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise, multitask, and manage a busy workload
- Expertise in multi-academy trusts and/or local authorities, or an interest in developing it
How to apply
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Sunday 18 November
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org