The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of knowledge and know-how to education leaders determined to make a difference. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute sector intelligence, tools, services and resources that give leaders the knowledge to act.
We are looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager to join our team and be the marketing lead of our star product, The Key for School Leaders. The service is utilised by over half of all schools in the country and you will, therefore, face some unique and interesting marketing challenges to do with segmented messaging and a data driven approach to journey creation.
You will play a crucial role in driving continued growth of this product by crafting and executing winning acquisition and customer lifecycle campaigns. You will:
- Translate defined marketing challenges into a winning marketing strategy.
- Leverage customer and journey data to elicit new insights that improve campaign and customer journey effectiveness.
- Develop and implement go-to-market and engagement strategies for the product and any new features we’re developing.
- Develop and evolve product positioning, product feature and campaign messaging in a way that elevates the unique value of the service.
- Deliver integrated campaigns which maximise sales, retention and cross-sell to schools who purchase our products.
- Increase usage and advocacy among users within schools who purchase membership by creating and executing engagement campaigns.
- Optimise the membership experience and build a greater sense of membership, ensuring that our brand, messages and values are reinforced in all member communications.
- Analyse the effectiveness of your marketing programme and communicate campaign results and impact to your key stakeholders.
The ideal person
- Have at least 5 years of marketing experience
- Be able to create copy that lets our products shine
- Be a creative and quantitative thinker
- Be known for your outstanding collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Have acquisition / demand gen campaign expertise
It would be nice if you:
- Have experience working in the education sector
- Have digital marketing expertise
If you don’t meet all of the above but have a genuine interest in joining our team please get in touch – we’d be very happy to chat.
Why work for us
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun. We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
We’re serious about flexibility, so if you would like to work part time, or more flexibly in any way please get in touch and we will accommodate where we can.
How to apply
Please upload your CV and covering letter below. In your cover letter please explain why you think you would be right for this role, how your experience fits, and why you would like to work at The Key.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Tuesday 4th May.
If you have any questions please email Georgina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made at any step of the recruitment process, including telephone/video interviews, written tasks and face-to-face interviews.