The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of knowledge and know-how to education leaders determined to make a difference. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute sector intelligence, tools, services and resources that give leaders the knowledge to act.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our friendly team and report to the Head of Programme Delivery. You will be responsible for the on time delivery of projects you are managing as well as the creation and maintenance of project documentation. You will do this by using agile principles for delivery, motivating teams, and utilising excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Create and manage project plans for multiple concurrent projects
- Track risks, issues, dependencies, and decisions and escalate as appropriate
- Organise and lead project status meetings as well as create and send regular status reports
- Liaise with stakeholders and colleagues as necessary to ensure successful implementation
- Champion and contribute to ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
The ideal person
- Have 3+ years of project management experience
- Have good working knowledge of Agile concepts
- Have a proven track record of managing stakeholders and external suppliers
- Be passionate about creating a collaborative and positive working environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
It would be nice if you:
- Have a professional qualification in project management
- Have an interest in / experience of working in the education sector
- Have experience managing successful, complex and cross functional projects
- Have experience managing system implementation/migration projects.
If you don’t meet all of the above but have a genuine interest in joining our team please get in touch – we’d be very happy to chat.
Why work for us
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun. We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
How to apply
Please upload your CV and covering letter below. In your cover letter please explain why you think you would be right for this role, how your experience fits, and why you would like to work at The Key.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Sunday 25th April.
If you have any questions please email Georgina at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made at any step of the recruitment process, including telephone/video interviews, written tasks and face-to-face interviews.