The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of knowledge and know-how to education leaders determined to make a difference. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute sector intelligence, tools, services and resources that give leaders the knowledge to act.
As part of our forward thinking, successful, agile project management team, you will be working across the business to deliver projects / developments which positively impact the learning outcomes of millions of pupils in schools across the UK.
Technology powers our products and services, you will have the opportunity to get your hands on our latest cloud based products and back office systems. We are currently on a drive to increase our velocity and you will play a part in shaping how we achieve that.
You will be responsible for delivering projects in an agile way;
- Utilising the tools, resources, charisma and experience at your disposal.
- Working closely with stakeholders and technical teams.
- Ensuring the highest quality solutions are delivered to time and scope.
- Identifying and managing risks with appropriate treatment plans..
- Maintaining lightweight project documentation such as plans, logs, registers, & reports.
You will be highly motivated and adept at motivating others, organised and enjoy rising to the challenge of delivering projects unconventionally with out of the box thinking.
Some experience of project management in an IT software delivery setting (other project management experience will also be considered) will be helpful. You will be comfortable working collaboratively with teams both locally and remotely. Depending on the project you need to be confident operating in a technical setting;
You will also have:
- Strong stakeholder management skills – keeping people happy / informed.
- Powerful communication skills – adaptable to the situation.
- Excellent organisational skills – keep multiple projects on track.
- Ability to be flexible – to accommodate change, but challenge scope creep.
- A positive can do attitude – to keep the toops motivated.
Desirable Experience / Skills but not essential.
- Experience of working with agile frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Prince 2 / Agile PM / APM PMQ or other professional qualification in project management.
If you don’t meet all of the above but have a genuine interest in joining our team please get in touch – we’d be very happy to chat.
Why work for us?
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun. We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
We’re serious about flexibility, so if you would like to work part time, or more flexibly in any way please get in touch and we will accommodate where we can.
How to apply:
Please upload your CV [and covering letter] below. In your cover letter please explain why you think you would be right for this role, how your experience fits, and why you would like to work at The Key
The deadline for applications is 6 pm on Sunday 22nd September.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com