The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of resources and know-how to education leaders across 12,000 schools. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute content, tools, and resources that give school leaders the knowledge to act.
We are looking for an experienced UI designer to join our growing product team. You will bring high- and low-fidelity requirements to life, creating elegant, intuitive user interfaces across each of The Key’s product, company and marketing sites.
- Collaborate with product, UX and development teams to take an idea from concept, through to mock-ups and then delivery
- Read user research, feedback and product usage data to make pragmatic design decisions in the eye of the user
- Produce beautifully designed solutions that simplify complexity and help to create products that are a delight to use
- Promote buy-in from engineering and products teams, offering a range of design solutions to solve critical problems
- Keep up to date with latest UI trends and technologies and maintain a set of company brand design guidelines, best practice and standards
The ideal person
- Have at least three years’ professional UI design experience, with a strong portfolio
- Be creative, collaborative and passionate about beautifully designed products
- Have interest in and experience of great user experience
- A reflective nature and and be open to feedback
If you don’t meet all of the above but have a genuine interest in joining our team please get in touch – we’d be very happy to chat.
Why work for us
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun. We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
How to apply
Please upload your CV and portfolio below. The deadline for applications is 6pm on Tuesday 4th February.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.