The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of resources and know-how to education leaders across 12,000 schools. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute content, tools, and resources that give leaders the knowledge to act.
We are looking for an experienced UI designer to join our growing product team. You will bring high- and low-fidelity requirements to life, creating elegant, intuitive user interfaces, across each of The Key’s product, company and marketing sites.
- Collaborate with product, UX and development teams to take an idea from concept, through to mock ups and then delivery
- Produce beautifully designed solutions that simplify complexity and help to create products that are a delight to use
- Base design decisions on available data and insights about our users
- Promote buy-in from engineering and products teams, offering a range of design solutions to solve critical problems
- Keep up to date with latest UI trends and technologies and maintain a set of company brand design guidelines, best practice and standards
The ideal person must
- Have at least three years’ professional UI design experience, with a strong portfolio
- Be creative, collaborative and passionate about beautifully designed products
- Have a natural empathy and desire to spend time with users
- A reflective nature and and be open to feedback
- Have an in-depth understanding of Adobe CC
If you don’t meet all of the above but have a genuine interest in joining our team please get in touch – we’d be very happy to chat.
Why work for us
We are a socially conscious company that offers pace and purpose. We balance all the energy and excitement of a modern, user-centric subscription business, with the privilege of delivering value to more than half the schools in the country.
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. We expect both a good work-life balance and the training and support we need to succeed.
We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
How to apply
Please upload your CV and portfolio/profile below.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on 17th November.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.