Successfully Marketing Your Trust – A free event from The Key
As the trust landscape matures, being clear about what your trust stands for and building your reputation has never been more crucial.
This free workshop will be packed with practical advice and success stories from a range of expert speakers.
Session topics include:
- The 3 step framework to effective marketing – Emily Richards, Founder, Stickman Consultancy
- When organisations merge – aligning culture, vision and values –Sarah Hernandez, Chief Marketing Officer, The Key
- Making your schools a great place to work- Mandy Coalter, Founder, Talent Architects and Former Director of People, United Learning
- Successfully growing a trust and integrating new schools – Matthew Kleiner-Mann, Trust Leader, Ivy Learning Trust
You will come away with strategies for:
- Creating and executing a robust marketing plan
- Attracting and retaining talented staff
- Recruiting new partner schools
Date: Thursday 17th October 2019
Time: 9.30 am – 12.30 pm. Lunch included
Venue: The Top Room, The Oxford Playhouse, 11-12 Beaumont Street, Oxford, OX1 2LW
This event is now fully booked. If you’ve registered for a place but can no longer make it, please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com